This is a template and actions to help you to collaboratively work on things. With proposals-jekyll:
- New pull requests open on the repository are considered proposals.
- A new proposal will trigger a workflow to add the draft to the web interface
- Merging a pull request will add the draft as a final “approved” state, in which case it can be worked on further via PR.
This means the following workflows:
- on PR open, update file on gh-pages with draft state
- on PR close, if file not already in main, remove from gh-pages
- on PR merge, also update file on gh-pages with inprogress state
It is based on the tw-jekyll theme for a Tailwind jekyll theme. See the respository for more details.
If you need help, please don’t hesitate to open an issue.