If you are looking to implement an opencontainers distribution-spec registry using Django, you’ve come to the right place! Let’s get started.
These sections cover rationale, background, and frequently asked questions.
- About: a brief description of Django OCI.
- Introduction: Covers some background and basic information.
- Frequenty Asked Questions: Quick answers to some questions you might have on your mind.
- Policy: including license and usage
These sections discuss installation, setting up and customizing a project, and storage options.
- Install: django-oci as a python module
- Project Settings: to add django-oci to your project
- Customization Options: to customize django-oci for your needs.
- Example Project: an example application to get started or test.
- Testing: including project and conformance testing.
Do you want a new feature? Is something not working as it should? @vsoch wants your input!.