Please note that these pipelines were created in late 2009 for processing fMRI data at the LoNG, and since we switched quickly over to SPM, they have not been looked at or updated since then. These scripts and details are provided in the case that they are helpful.
Installation and Setup
FSL fMRI/MRI Analysis
- ica+: Melodic+ Dual Regression: a custom package to take raw data through multi-session temporal concatenation with Melodic, & perform dual regression
- pyVBM simple python script that uses FSL in a cluster environment for VBM analysis
- FSL FMRI Analysis This is the standard analysis of functional data with an anatomical for registration
- fMRI Analysis Piecewise This is the pipeline broken down into components for running one part of it, or for learning purposes.
- Quality Checking Tools
Diffusion Tensor Imaging
- FSL DTI for looking at white matter tracts