The following tutorials are meant to show you basic through more advanced use cases for using GridTest.
Generate and Test
- Basic Tutorial: Generating tests for a single Python file with functions
- Temp Tutorial: Create temporary files and folders for testing, optionally without cleanup
- Boolean Logic Tutorial: Use
isfalseto check custom boolean logic
- Class Tutorial: Writing tests for Python classes
- Package Tutorial: Writing tests for a system package, requests
- Decorators Tutorial Run a grid of tests for a gridtest or custom decorator.
- Sample Grid: creating grids by selecting randomly via separate functions.
Real World Examples
- pySchrodinger: a walk through of creating a grid to run over a Schrodinger class to generate metrics and results for inspection.
- clustering-grids: an example of taking a scikit-learn tutorial of algorithms and datasets, and splitting into grids to collect metrics for each.
If you want to request or suggest a tutorial, please open an issue.